This comprehensive 8-hour course prepares learners to gain a deeper understanding of skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous system anatomy of the face, advanced treatment techniques, and assessment skill to enhance the safety of neurotoxin and dermal filler
injections and achieving outcomes sought by patients.
A combination of live cadaveric dissection, classroom didactic, and injection demonstrations offer a unique learning environment and platform to expand the learner’s knowledge.
This course is being offered in 2 sessions. Please choose one session for attendance.
This class is designed for medical professionals (RN, NP, PA, MD, DDS) practicing in the field of medial aesthetics. There are no prerequisites required. An active license in MA is not required as there is NOT an injectable portion of this class for providers, demonstration of injectables only.
This course is intended to provide an innovative educational experience, utilizing cadaveric tissue, to foster professional growth and measurable learning outcomes for established providers. At the completion of this class, providers will have increased knowledge in facial
anatomy and improved safety techniques for injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler.
- Through observation of dissection, identify the skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous structures of the face.
- Describe the skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous structures in the face.
- Establish technical strategies with learned anatomy to optimize clinical practice skills.
- Explain strategies to improve safety with injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler.
- Discuss current trends in medical aesthetics and ways to achieve natural appearing patient outcomes.
8 hours Catered lunch will be provided, along with refreshments throughout the day.
- Didactic: 2 hours
- Clinical Practicum: 6 hours
TUITION & CANCELLATION POLICY
There is a $2850 fee for this educational activity.
Cancellation within 30 days: A refund will be issued for the amount paid less a $250 cancellation fee.
Cancellation within 14 days: A cancellation fee of $250 will be assessed and the balance will be held as credit.
This class is jointly provided by the Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts and Global Education Group and has been approved for 8 CMEs.