Wondering where all that collagen went?
As we age, our skin’s ability to produce collagen diminishes. Depending on our lifestyle, from too much sunning to unhealthy habits like smoking or poor diet, collagen breakdown can leave us weathered, wrinkled and sagging.
Look at the statistics on collagen loss.
* Collagen production decreases 1% per year, starting at age 18.
* A woman’s skin decreases in thickness (created by collagen) by 7% every ten years.
Astounding statistics, for sure. Yet few are aware of them.
There are many different treatments available that claim to benefit your collagen and reverse the signs of aging. Come learn what works!
- This course will discuss all modalities of collagen induction therapy:
- The science behind collagen loss and building.
- Overview of modalities and combination therapy to increase collagen production.
- FDA approved treatment techniques and protocols.
- Post procedure product selection to optimize healing.
- Hands on practice with FDA approved equipment.
Our courses are designed to include both didactic and hands-on practical experience on live models to ensure your success as a practitioner.
Models are required for hands-on training and certification.