Dr. Jonathan Sykes brings his famous Sykes Face Sculpting class to AIM! The use of dermal filler has been increasing over the past several years due to innovation in products and increase patient demand for noninvasive methods to improve facial appearance. This comprehensive 4-hour course improves the injector’s ability to diagnose and treat the face with filler and neurotoxin with improved facial evaluation. The injector will feel more comfortable in modifying facial appearance with these tools in
A combination of classroom lecture on facial analysis, in-depth facial analysis practicum, and hands-on injections, this class promises to not only increase an injector’s ability to assess the face but also the technical skills necessary for safe, optimal outcomes when shaping the brow, mid-face, lips, jawline, and chin.
“Remember, the eye only sees what the mind already knows. This course will improve your mind’s eye.” ~ Dr. Sykes
This class requires a student to bring one (1) model for the hands-on practicum. Dr. Sykes will discuss facial assessment of models with students and oversee treatments by students. Model treatment is included with tuition.
Models should arrive at 9:30 am for the morning sessions and 2:30 pm for the afternoon session.
This course is being offered in 2 sessions. Please choose one session for attendance.
This class is designed for medical professionals (RN, NP, PA, MD, DDS) practicing as injectors in the field of medical aesthetics. It is intended for intermediate to experienced injectors only, with a minimum of 6 months of consistent practice.
This course is intended to provide an innovative educational experience utilizing dermal filler and neurotoxin to foster professional growth and measurable learning outcomes for established providers. At the completion of this class, providers will have increased knowledge in facial assessment and advanced techniques for injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler to modify and shape the face.
- Discuss current trends in medical aesthetics and ways to achieve natural appearing patient outcomes with the use of dermal filler and neurotoxin.
- Learn facial assessment techniques and treatment planning.
- Describe the impact of light, shadows, angles, and proportion as they relate to facial shapes and desired outcomes.
- Establish technical strategies to fulfill treatment plans.
- Explain strategies to improve safety with injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler.
- Demonstrate learned abilities on live models.
4 hours (Refreshments provided.)
- Didactic: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Clinical Practicum: 3+ hours