Tu Moda, one of Central New England’s largest Salon and Spas has been in business for over 31 years. Our facility of 12,000 sq. ft. employs over 65 professionals and continues to grow. We’ve recently expanded into the Med Spa field offering services such as Injectables, CoolSculpting, Laser hair removal, Microneedling, Electrolysis, and much more.
The Med Spa at Tu Moda, located in the west side area of Worcester, focuses on high-quality service in a luxurious atmosphere.
We are looking to partner with the right medical professional (Nurse Injector) that wants to grow with our Med Spa. The nurse injector should have a functional understanding of the day-to-day functions, performing their own consults and educating patients. The relationship between injector and clients is critical to our team effort to build a thriving, nonsurgical aesthetics practice.
This person is:
- A Registered Nurse Injector who has a clientele and is skilled in injectables.
- Someone that is skilled, passionate about the aesthetics industry, and always learning and growing.
- Performs in-depth consultations with patients/clients, reviewing the risks and benefits, obtaining signed consents for procedures, including medical history, skin consultation, and evaluation.
- Maintains accurate documentation of treatment in all client medical records.
- Maintains a professional neat appearance individually and adheres to a professional dress code.
- Ensures that all work/treatment areas are clean and neat.
- Participate in marketing & educational activities, seminars, and events
- Maintains patient/client confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and company policy.
- Maintains current license(s) in good standing and provides updated copies when renewed to management.
- Pre-book clients and retain clientele.
- Registered Nurse License issued by the State of Massachusetts is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a nurse injector.
- Strong clientele following.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a high level of integrity with a strong ethical foundation.
- Must have sound judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be highly organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must provide a portfolio of prior work.
- Nursing: 3 to 5 years (required)
- Injections: 3 to 5 years (required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (required)