This administrative position is accountable for leading the customer service standards for members, students, and models. This front-of-house position ensures a top-notch experience at all customer touch-points. This role is the lead for product distribution, registration, and communications.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or higher
- Experience in retail or customer service preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn parameters of expanding job description.
- Has the capacity for making quick, intelligent decisions, and initiating appropriate actions.
- Stable, mature, and dependable.
- Self-starting with a desire to collaborate with the team and grow business.
- Dedicated to communications and customer service.
- May have to work outside regular business hours, including the occasional weekend.
- Understanding of clinical aspects and compliance of industry. Not responsible for making clinical decisions.
- Support overall customer experience for guests
- Dress and speak as a representative of the school
- Product distribution.
- Consumer rewards management
- Assist with deliveries and inventory
- Respond to calls, email, and other inquiries
- Track leads, conversion, and retention
- Triage clinical questions and complications
- Manage student and model registrations
- Event preparation and management
- Course Set-up
- Cash reconciliation
- Attend appropriate industry training and functions